Fairfield and New Haven County Home Financing
Real Estate Two, Inc. has established business ties with numerous local and international lending institutions. Through these professional organizations our clients’ financial needs are fully met. Whether you are buying a first home or you need a government assisted mortgage or are developing a multi-million dollar subdivision, we have the resources to help you achieve your goals.
A list of links to our preferred lending institutions:
The Lisa and Michelle Team
NMLS: 113687, 124933
112 Huntington Street Shelton, CT 06484
VP of Mortgage Lending
264 Riverside Avenue, 2nd floor
Westport, CT 06880
Victor Falco – Newtown Savings
Main Street, Route 25, Monroe, CT 06468NMLS
Information for Loan Application
Each lender has different requirements when processing a mortgage application as well as different costs. Speak with your lender or speak with several but the following is a list of probable requests that you should be prepared to supply:
- One month’s period original pay stubs with a year to date figure.
- Two (2) full years of work history, written with all dates and employers’ names and complete addresses (when you started the jobs and when you left).
- If self-employed, last 2 years’ personal tax returns, corporate/partnership returns along with year to date profit and loss statement.
- Photocopies of your driver’s license and social security cards. (If a resident alien, then a copy of your “green card”)
- Photocopies of your three (3) most recent months checking and savings account statements. If a passbook is involved, photocopy the name of the bank, account number and your name off the first page and then the most recent 3 months of transactions. (It is not necessary to copy the entire passbook).
- Personal assets, year model and value of cars, cash value of life insurance, stocks, bonds and values, value of furniture, jewelry, etc.
- All credit card numbers and addresses of where payments are sent. If you keep your most recent statements, a copy can be included for one month.
- All other loans, such as: car, student, boat, truck and personal. Photocopy of the payment coupon with the account number and mailing address. Also include the monthly payment and approximate remaining balance.
- If you are divorced, a photocopy of your divorce decree is necessary. If child support is paid or received, proof will be needed-the court order and copies of the checks.
- A photocopy of the multiple listing or data sheet of home being purchased.
- A copy of your signed sales contract and all addenda.
- Contract of sale on present home being sold, if applicable.
- Real estate owned, loan # addresses, balances and monthly payments.
- Verification of rental payment history, copies of your last 6 months of cancelled rent checks, front and back of the checks or the name and address of your landlord.
- CHFA Requirement: Last three  years Federal Income Tax Returns, signed. If you do not have your returns, call the IRS at 1-800-829-1040 and request an “Adjusted Gross Income Letter.” The information will arrive in 5 to 14 days. All you need is your social security number when you call.
- A Personal Check or Money Order to cover the cost of the credit report and appraisal.